Welcome to GoodCarma.net. Creators of Freedom Script
Freedom Script allows you to embed a custom macro language in your Unity project.
Download working demo Now! or Get Full Package from Unity Asset Store
Get started down the remarkable road of using Freedom Script. Once you understand some basics terms, using Freedom Script is fast and easy. With just a few lines of code you will be controlling and interfacing with unity gameobjects and more!. Using minimal setup code allows for a fast and dynamic interaction with your virtual environment through external scripts.
FS is a macro language much like Lua, Java Script or Unreal Script. Freedom Script unlike other products allows you the game developer to create custom language extensions. You define the language dynamically.
- FS language is a simple "basic like" language enabling the power of "heavy" languages in an easy to understand syntax.
- The FS interpreter allows the program author to define the keyword syntax that loops back to interact with unity. You create the language!
- You can create scripts that drive your AI
- You can create script based dynamic level setup
- You can enable modding for you unity application
Take creative control , allow creative control, It is your choice. Freedom to do it your way. Freedom Script is here!
What is Freedom Script ?
- Freedom Script (FS) is language interpreter. It allows custom external language files, which you the game author or you the game player can execute and interact with objects within Unity.
- These external language files (scripts) are plain text files and require nothing more than a text editor to create and change.
- Because the language is interpreted and not hard complied these files can be loaded before or while the game is running.
What does Freedom Script do ?
- FS provides the structure of a computing language then allows you the game developer to define and/or execute the FS language.
- The FS language can even be changed on the fly. This allows the scripts to expose different language elements to the script author dynamically
- FS will take care of the heavy lifting, freeing you to focus on game development.
What language is FS based on?
- FS uses basic common structure allowing you to just define “Game” functions
- FS supported language structures
- Global and local variables
- User defined Functions that can return values
- If then else decision structures
- Looping structures such as
- For next loops
- While do loops
- Common text handling and math functions.
Visit our tutorial section for documentation and examples